In this book, the following topics in Adobe Flash Animation are explained step by step.
1. Simple and Classic Button creation
2. Frame by Frame Animation
3. Simple and Classic Guide Animation
4. Simple and Classic Motion Tweening Animation
5. Simple and Classic Shape Tweening Animation
6. Animation with Audio and Video
7. Action Script with Audio and Video
8. Masking Effect with Image and Text
9. Animation with Shapes and Symbols
10. Action Script with Shapes and Symbols
Adobe Flash formerly Macromedia Flash is a multimedia platform that is popular for adding animation and interactivity to web pages. Originally acquired by Macromedia, Flash was introduced in 1996, and is currently developed and distributed by Adobe Systems.
Flash is commonly used to create animation, advertisements, and various web page Flash components, to integrate video into web pages, to make games and more recently, to develop rich Internet applications. Flash can manipulate vector and raster graphics, and supports bidirectional streaming of audio and video. It contains an Object-oriented language called Action Script.